Portfolio Contracting Inc. working throughout Ontario is seeking experienced Skilled Trades to join our team. The successful candidate must have at least 3 years of experience working in the construction industry.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
♦ General Construction - demolition, minor concrete work, framing, drywall, insulation, painting, flooring.
♦ Operate equipment and tools safely and accurately.
♦ Maintain site cleanliness.
♦ Manual handling of material.
♦ Assist with other duties and follow directions.
– Must have minimum 3 years experience on construction sites.
– Must be able to lift up to 50lbs repetitively .
– Must have knowledge of hand tools and power tools.
– Must be safety conscious.
– Must have valid class G Driver’s License and clean driving record.
– Ability to work nights.
– Ability to coordinate several tasks while maintaining a positive attitude.
– Self-motivated and able to work independently.
– Punctual, reliable & good working ethics.
– Willingness to travel when required throughout Ontario.
Note: A lot of work is performed *** After normal business hours ***
Please forward your resume through this job posting. Due to the high volume of responses, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full Time